fredag 6 maj 2011

Class again..

Today yet again I had Swedish class and my tounge is about to go CRAZY! My poor mouth is not equipped to speak this language. There are many different countries within my classroom, there are people from Russia, Pakistan, Iran Viet Nam, Spain and of course me the little American girl. It feels weird to be the only girl from U.S.A, but I am sure I will adapt fairly quickly. The weather is pretty un-rad here at the moment, it has been cold and rainy all week long. But the sun doesn't go down until after 10 at night so that is super rad! Jonathan goes to soccer 3 times a week and then he has games every saturday, as lonely as I seem to get sometimes his games make up for it. He is too good at soccer, I don't feel very confident playing in front of him because of his extreme talent. I met two very nice boys from Somalia yesterday, little did I know that Somalian people were so nice. The scariest fact of the day is that Bin Laden's brother use to live 15 mins away in a town called Falun. It is a a very cute little town, I drove up there after class the other day, it is in the middle of rolling green hills that are covered in pine trees. Borlänge is like the capital for immigrants here in Sweden, so I guess its perfect for me the ''American immigrant''. The other day I attempted to make Swedish meatballs and it turned into ground beef :) I actually feel like that was luck because now I never have to roll raw meat in between my hands ever again:)!  Peace out!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar